Sunday, August 3, 2008

Topps 1952 Style Pack Break

My apologies for the long period of no posts. My schedule has been full since summer began with work, summer school, getting a new apartment, etc.... But now that my summer school has finally concluded, I should have a little more time on my hands to post. Today's pack break is the Topps 1952 Style Packs. The title of this set is pretty self explanatory. I like the portraits of the base cards in this set. The only problem: I had absolutely NO HITS! Not only that, but the only superstar base card I pulled was a Kevin Garnett base card.


Once again, apologies for the lack of posts. I must admit I won't be posting as frequently as I did right during May. So make sure you subscribe to my RSS Feed by clicking on the RSS Feed link on the upper right side of the page.Or, you can click on the logo below.
Subscribe in a reader